FreshTracks starts monitoring your environment after you install the FreshTracks Agent on a node in your cluster. The following diagram shows how your data flows through FreshTracks.
- The FreshTracks Agent collects data from the nodes and containers in a cluster.
- The Agent sends the data to FreshTracks.io.
- FreshTracks collects raw metric data and performs additional data analysis. Data is sent to the Prometheus compatible datastore.
- Data enrichment, aggregation, plus machine learning is available for Grafana reports.
- Grafana displays metric data and calculations.
- The FreshTracks Alert Manager sends out notifications through a configured alarm channel. Some examples are Slack, PagerDuty, and VictorOps.