Use this dashboard to get a quick view of container and cluster activity.
This dashboard contains numerous links that you can use to access more detailed information. Dashboard links display a tool-tip when you hover your mouse over the link text. See the following example.
Figure: Link Example
Figure: Welcome Dashboard
- Quick Links - Because sometimes you might need a little help figuring out how things work. This panel contains some handy links for tools, documentation, and support.
- Dashboards - This panel contains links to dashboards that provide deeper insights into what is happening with your Kubernetes based applications, containers, and nodes.
- Experiments - Do you like any of the dashboards you can access from this panel? The FreshTracks team is always looking at new ways to provide you with useful information. If you like a particular dashboard or graph, let us know by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Recent Deployments - This graph shows where and when a particular application was deployed in your Kubernetes cluster.
- Container Restarts Per Cluster - This panel shows how many containers restarted within a specified time frame.
- Cluster Overview - This panel provides an overview of the available resources in a specific Kubernetes cluster. Some values in the Cluster Overview panel are links to related dashboards. For example, you see a pop-up message for the Cluster HexMap View if you hover over a cluster name. This message identifies a link. Click the value to view the dashboard for the resource.